Below I am going to list 10 of the top EASY things you can do that will help you to get into shape or help you to stay in shape. The best part is they are simple. As we all know, it's easier to make small changes rather than big ones. So here we go....
1) Drink plenty of water.
2) Go outside.
(Yes, even in the cold and snow. I've been sledding with my kids this winter and loving it!)
3) Get moving. Park farther away and take the stairs.
4) Eat healthy foods. You will feel better just by eating better.
5) Watch your portions and take time to enjoy your food.
6) Eat healthy snacks.
7) Brush your teeth. When you teeth and mouth are clean, you are less likely to want to eat.
8) Join a club or a sport and do it with a friend or even your family!
9) Take time for yourself and spend time with your friends.
10) Exercise! I know our days are busy, but just squeeze in 10 minutes a day, or do a few 10 minute intervals.
I hope you will find these helpful and a way to get yourself motivated. Even though it is snowing here today, I know it won't be long before it is short and tank top season. I want to be ready this year!
Here's to your success!
Step-Moms and Mother’s Day!
1 week ago